I made pillow covers. Pleased with how they turned out. And not too difficult to make.
- Velvet was a gift from Suzanne, purchased from a fabric store in Wisconsin
- Piping from Joanne’s fabric store
- Rusty red yardage was a remnant purchased from Marden’s. I wanted to use silk but I had to settle for this.
- I used pillows bought from ReStore, which are not quite big enough. But I can replace them someday.
The zipper foot on my sewing machine is not what I remember. I had to adjust the needle to be positioned on the left to get close to the piping. Learning more about my sewing machine.
Piping in progress, with tools:
One pillow done, number two in progress (insert at left):