I’ve become known as providing a home for wayward cloth. My stash door is open, even though I have no idea what I will do with most of these goodies. These fabrics came from Lili, a friend of friends who sadly passed away from multiple myeloma.
Clockwise from top left:
- Caramel – butterscotch color velveteen, yummy and fall-like
- A blue and white brocade, thick and stiff
- Polyester fabric with a sheen, and a gold-blue color shift
- A pile of lacy doilies – cotton? Cut them up?
- Several tea towels embroidered with cross stitch
- In center – a vibrant scrap of plaid, mostly RED (a color which my stash is woefully short of)