This cloth has changed a lot since my original conception.

Now it has a dark butterfly and a pale pieced background, with nothing else to distract. I cut up the larger rectangles of purple “clouds” and made the background patterns somewhat more symmetrical.

Not sure what will go on the back. I used to have an idea. But so much has changed.

The center area, where the butterfly’s wings will go, is empty. I’m finding it challenging to stitch all these seams together. So I’m going one seam at a time.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.